ADP Ranked Market Leader in Everest Group Multi-Country Payroll Solutions PEAK Assessment 2023
ADP has been recognized as the market leader in the Everest Group Multi-Country Payroll Solutions PEAK Assessment 2023.
Everest Group named ADP the top ranked Leader out of 27 providers for their Multi-Country Payroll (MCP) Solutions PEAK Matrix report across three segments: Global, EMEA and APAC. This PEAK assessment tool identifies vendors that are Leaders, Major Contenders and Aspirants. Leaders are vendors that exhibit both a strong vision & capability, along with market impact. In addition, leaders are investing in proprietary technology and data security to differentiate.
Everest Noted ADP Strengths:
- Global Presence - ADP, providing payroll services in 140+ locations with 63 countries directly managed, is a Leader on the Everest MCP PEAK Matrix assessment, including EMEA and APAC assessment as well.
- Multiple Offerings - It offers multiple payroll technologies such as ADP GlobalView and ADP Celergo to cater to the specific needs of different clients. It also has the Wisely by ADP offering to provide Earned Wage Access (EWA) to client employees.
- Expanded Portfolio - ADP has made investments in expanding its portfolio across geographies, evidenced by the recent acquisitions of Securax, a workforce management software in APAC, and Infocom, and budget and labor cost solution in Italy.
- Analytics - Its comprehensive analytics offering with dynamic dashboards and internal and external benchmarking capabilities can be appealing to enterprises with a need for global visibility of payroll metrics. Another feature that enterprises might find appealing is ADP Storyboards, which addresses business issues by organizing insights from various metrics and displaying them in bite-sized experiences.
- Relationship Management – Referenced clients have appreciated the relationships management and proactive approach of ADP’s implementation and operations team.
Here’s a quote from the lead Everest analyst:
Everest VP, Priyanka Mitra: “ADP's wide geographic coverage, service delivery, and extensive integration capabilities position it strongly in the Multi-country Payroll (MCP) market. It has continuously enhanced its platform and places a strong emphasis on analytics, data and insights, and smooth implementation to enhance the manager and employee experience. With its vision of building future-ready offerings and continued investments in this direction, it has safeguarded its position as a Leader on Everest Group’s Multi-Country Payroll (MCP) Solutions PEAK Matrix® Assessment.”
See the results by downloading the Everest Group Research report now!