Payroll & Compliance – SEA Quarterly Chronicles – July 2021
In this edition, learn about key legislative updates for Philippines (PH) and Singapore (SG) from April to June 2021. These include:
- Latest Guidelines on Filing BIR Forms (PH)
The BIR department has Updated the list of BIR Forms. These forms are now available for use/download, whichever is applicable, in
1) Electronic Filing and Payment System (eFPRS)
2) Offline Electronic Bureau of Internal Revenue Forms (eBIRForms ) Package v.7.8; or
3) BIR website (www.bir.gov.ph) under the Forms Section
To read more, please refer to the official notification.
The newsletter also covers some other topics:
- New reporting COVID Compliance and Promotion of COVID 19 Vaccine (PH)
- Social Security System Premium Contribution Rate Hike is Suspended for 2021 (PH)
- Benefit Package for SARS CoV 2 Testing (PH)
- Higher Foreign Worker Levy (FWL) Rebates for Construction, Marine Shipyard and Process Sectors (SG)
- Increase of CPF Contribution Rates for Senior Workers (SG)
- Waiver of Foreign Worker Levies for Migrant Workers (SG)
For more details, you can also download the newsletter by filling in the form on the right.